Are you looking for Long-Term Care Food Software?
Mealtime in long-term care facilities gives patients a sense of normalcy and is an important aspect of daily living for residents who look forward to enjoying a meal while socializing with others. Healthy and nutritious meals with friends and members of their health care community help patients live happier more satisfied lives. Studies are finding the population of long-term care facilities is getting younger, and that in choosing a facility, food service is one of the most important considerations. People are looking for menu options they are used to enjoying in a home environment as well as flexible dining schedules. For these reasons, long-term care facilities are following the lead of hospitals and other health care facilities when it comes to meal planning, and looking to software programs to increase productivity while reducing costs. Using software programs can help long-term care patients and their providers with dietary and nutritional menu planning and improve patient satisfaction by providing nutritious means they will enjoy.
Managing food service at long-term care facilities can be complicated and time consuming. Vision Software saves time and money and offers data entry for menus, recipes, and inventory as well as ongoing support and training to hospital staff. Patient’s food preferences as well as dietary restrictions can be managed by Vision Software. Vision Software has been serving the long-term care industry for over 30 years, continuously leading the market with the delivery of innovative software solutions.
Fully HIPAA-compliant and HL7-compatible, Vision Software clinical nutrition management software empowers clinical nutrition staff with the tools they need to collect and manage patient nutritional information in real time, making them more efficient and effective in protecting patients’ safety, satisfaction, and nutritional well-being.
Vision Software manages clinical nutrition for long-term care patients by:
- Providing clinical dietitians with methodologies to verify and ensure nutritional compliance with recipes, diets and menu services.
- Offering nutritional analysis, referencing the nutrient data base of over 38,000 items to provide nutrient summaries for inventory items, recipes, menus and patient intake and allows for the entry of an unlimited number of additional items that are unique for each client.
- Vision provides the data entry for unlimited number of additional items for their clients.
- Integrating nutritional assessments by integrating the nutritional care “Assessment Form” into the VST system to automate clinical protocols.
- Automatically screens in “real-time” for each patient any time the patient record is updated. Screening criteria is defined by the client.
- Allowing for 48 nutrients in accordance with the Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, National Academy’s DNI Table.
Vision’s track record in supporting cost-effective food service management operations to long-term care facilities is unrivaled for its innovations in clinical nutrition management technologies, and its pioneering work in room service and automated menu systems.
Vision Software offers the most state-of-the-art long-term care technology providing healthy, nutritious meal options. Vision Software allows long-term care facilities to focus on their primary responsibilities of caring for their patients.
For your free consultation or product demo, call 629.777.8989 or fill in the following form: