Did you know that the VST Suite™ integrates critical functions of Foodservice management and Patient Care applications?
This integration allows departments to rely on one automation system, as opposed to bridging separate software products.
Some of the ways Food Production and Patient Menu Management processes improved operational integration in the VST Suite™ applications are listed below:
- Inventory is built to be purchased with par levels or forecasted needs.
- Inventory allergen assignments populate into recipes, when used as ingredients. Recipe allergens are monitored in accordance with the patient records.
- Production sheets for patient & retail menus are built with recipes, based on defined service days, service areas, and scheduled cycles.
- Production forecasting will rely on real-time patient census and updated historical recipe service counts, impacting recipe preparation, and inventory purchasing needs.
- Floorstock relies on par levels or item requests, relieving inventory balances while accounting usage to defined Cost Centers.
- Patient tray tickets and nourishment delivery directly update actual usage history, assisting in forecasting the next service event.
Please contact your Vision Client Manager or Get In Touch | Vision Software (vstech.com) for more information.