Vision Software is excited to introduce the newest addition to the VST Suite software, Dining Your Way, offering the patient direct access to managing meal selections. Using the patient’s own device, connecting to Epic’s MyChart portal and the “Let’s Eat” application, VST Suite’s Dining Your Way is launched – without downloading an app!
Dining Your Way is easy to use, offering users intuitive options as they progress through meal ordering (see below). Operational parameters for Dining Your Way may be defined at both the facility and data levels. These include:
Facility Levels Parameters
- Custom hospital and patient greetings
- Define if patients may order for today/tomorrow, or future days (7)
- Specify nursing stations and/or diets able to participate in DYW
- Specify if all DYW selections be reviewed prior to printing
- Select nursing station with standard or scheduled delivery times
- Specify meal cut-off times (separate from MYW), warning or enforce if a meal period is available
- Specify interfaced alerts for DYW eligibility
- Define Nutrient Warning Messages for patients; printing is held until selections are reviewed by diet office
- Facility may select category icons (from a predetermined list), and the category’s descriptive text.
- Facility can set limits on menu items within a category, define which recipes display (and in what order), and specify descriptive text.
Please contact your Vision Client Manager or Get In Touch | Vision Software (vstech.com) for more information.