The combination of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate is simply wonderful, especially when prepared over a campfire! This recipe offers an alternative to cooking outdoors, and for a crowd – enjoy!
S’mores Seven-Layer Bars
2-½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
¼ cup Butter, melted
14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Broken Graham Cracker Pieces
2 (1.55oz) Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Spread sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Sprinkle half of marshmallows, all of the chocolate chips, and graham crackers over the top
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining marshmallows. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows are browned and edges are golden.
- Remove from oven to a cooling rack and place chocolate pieces on top. Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting into pieces and serving. Bars will still be gooey but will hold together. For best results, allow to cool completely
Amount % Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 12mg 4%
Sodium 84mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 1g 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Compliments of: S’mores Seven Layer Bars – A Kitchen Addiction (a-kitchen-addiction.com)