Father’s Day – June 19th
With Father’s Day on the horizon, grilling seems to be most common on the menu! We’re sharing a great recipe for a seasoning rub, and baby back ribs!
Grilled Baby Back Pork Ribs
¼ cup Granulated Sugar
¼ cup Light brown Sugar
3 Tbsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
2 Tbsp. Sweet Paprika
2 Tbsp. Chili Powder
2 Tbsp. Ground Cumin
1 Tbsp. Cayenne (tor to taste)
3 Racks Baby Pork Ribs
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking over low heat (or preheat the oven to 200° F).
- Combine all the rub ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Pat ribs dry with a paper towel. Arrange in one layer on rimmed baking sheets. Rub the spices all over the ribs on both sides, coating well.
- Transfer to the grill and grill over indirect low heat, with the lid closed, for 3 hours, turning once or twice. (If cooking in the oven, transfer the ribs to the oven and cook for 3 hours, turning once or twice.)
- To finish the ribs, grill the ribs over direct medium heat, with the lid closed, until the meat darkens and crisps, about 10 minutes, turning as needed. If using a sauce, baste the ribs with your favorite sauce a few minutes before removing them from the grill. Serve with additional sauce on the side.