How many times are you going to present your Healthcare Administration with a capital expense for foodservice automation just to have them tell you “NO”! Why not find a solution that will benefit both the foodservice department and Administrative needs? Why not present a NO CAPITAL EXPENSE SOLUTION? The SaaS solution!
Get your head in the cloud; SaaS (not ASP) environments are the way of now and the future.
Big advantage is in the dollars!!
- NO UPFRONT COST FOR SERVER HARDWARE AND LICENSING!!!
- Since pricing is set as a subscription fee, the cost is the same month to month.
- You only pay for what you use! You are not paying for modules you don’t need!!
- The SaaS environment eliminates backend cost of maintenance, end user support, and administration cost of the software!
- Start-up cost for implementation and updates with SaaS is eliminated as well!
Other advantages to think about!
- The vendor is responsible for managing and maintaining the software and hardware of the applications. What this means is, the hospitals IT department does not have to allocate resources with managing the locally installed foodservice system. I’m sure that group would be happy to not have something else added to their busy plate!
- Data redundancy, back-up, and recovery is planned and managed by the vendor.
- Upgrades are done on a regular basis, and in the background with minimal impact on your daily operation resulting in reduction of down-time.
What does all this mean to your health care organization, Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) and greater flexibility!
Stop getting “NO” and get a “YES” from your Administration. Your associates, patients and the hospital budget will thank you!
Beware of imitators,…SaaS vs. ASP, here is a good comparison provided by the AMA.
by Tracey Turnquist, Director of Marketing and Sales, Vision Software